Personalised School Books:
The Education Office approach to producing custom printed school exercise books is different to that of most suppliers. As result, when creating Personalised School Books we focus on producing an eye-catching on brand product that positively reflects your school.
If we have already created your school logo, or once you have sent over your existing logo, our experienced design team will create mock-ups of each personalised exercise book, giving you a proof before the books go into production.
As all printed school books are produced to your schools bespoke requirements there are no limits to what can be done! From your School Value’s printed on the back page of each book to Marking and Feedback sections within the exercise books, at Education Office we will exceed your School Book Printing expectations!
School Exercise Book Colours:
At Education Office we can print school exercise books to any colour and any design, however the most cost-effective approach is by choosing from one of our standard coloured card front covers and having your School logo printed onto them.
Below is our selection of standard front cover colours. In addition to these, we have access to a wide spectrum of other coloured cards, which can be ordered upon request.
School Exercise Book Rulings:
Included below are some of the most common exercise book rulings ordered by the majority of schools across the UK. However, as we always print to order at Education Office, we will produce your school books to your exact specification and quantities!
- 8mm Rule normally for KS2
- 7mm 10mm Square normally for KS2 Maths
- Half Blank half 10mm Rules normally for Science
Why not consider laminated front covers?
- High Quality Finish, available in Gloss, Matt and Soft Touch Lamination
- Extra longevity helping to protect the corners of your personalised exercise books from daily wear and tear.
- Able to wipe clean, which therefor makes them more hygienic!
- Discourages doodling/drawing on the front covers which makes them look untidy.